|Monday||9am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm|
|Wednesday||10.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm|
|Friday||9am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm|
|Saturday||9.30am to 1pm|
Yes & disabled toilet.
It’s all going ON at Leven Library! Our modern and spacious community resource offers a wide range of fiction and non-fiction books for lending including large print and talking book formats. Reference, local and family history resources are available.
For the wee ones, there is a separate children’s reading area with books to suit all reading abilities. Storytimes, events and activities for younger children are held throughout the year, ask a member of staff for more information.
Leven Library also has a meeting room and a picture rail for exhibitions- both bookable for a small charge. Ask a member of staff about comprehensive range of specialist books for sale at Leven Library, or browse items in our online shop.
Find us in the pedestrianised shopping area of the town.
ON at Leven Library
- Books, including CD and on tape
- Children's Section and Events
- Exhibition Space
- Free internet access and public access PCs
- Large Print Books
- Learning Materials and online resources
- Maps - Historical & Street Maps
- Meeting Room - Max 10
- Newspapers - Current & Local
- Photocopier & Fax
- Public Toilets with baby changing
- Publications for Sale - Creative Writing, Local History, Workbooks and Posters
- Telephone Directories
Planning your visit
- Free parking
- Nearby bus stops