Our e-book, e-audio and e-magazine service has changed. On 24 March we moved to Libby! Find out how to get started with Libby below.
The Libby app is the easiest way to get started with digital books, audiobooks, and magazines from your public library!
- Install the Libby app from the app store on your Android or iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) device. Or, visit libbyapp.com in your Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge browser.
- In Libby, follow the prompts to find your library and sign in with a valid library card.
- Browse your library’s collection and borrow a title.
- Borrowed titles appear under Shelf > Loans and download to the app automatically when you’re on Wi-Fi, so you can read them when you’re offline.
- From your Loans, you can: Tap Read With… to choose whether you’d like to open a book in Kindle (U.S. libraries only) or Libby. Tap Open Audiobook or Open Magazine to start reading or listening to that title.Tap Manage Loan to see options like Renew and Return.
Watch the video below to see what great things Libby can offer you!