Box Office Opening Hours
- Ramped access to Carnegie Hall and Tiffany Café Bar is available next to the theatre entrance.
- Eleven wheelchair spaces are available in the auditorium. Please reserve one when you buy your ticket.
- There is an induction loop system for the hard of hearing.
- Guide dogs are welcome.
- There are limited parking facilities next to the theatre for people with limited mobility. To enter just buzz at the barrier and say if you have a disabled badge.
- If you have any special requirements please tell box office staff when you book your ticket and we'll be happy to help
Carnegie Hall supports breastfeeding. If you require a private space please ask at Box Office.
In a time of so much uncertainty, we have made the difficult but important decision to postpone our theatre programme in all venues until spring 2021. We made this decision with heavy hearts but resolute in our commitment to reopen in 2021 safe, sound and strong.
The drama, music, laughter and tears of theatre are a huge part of who we are and why our customers come to us. However, while our doors remain closed, we are still saying let us entertain you! We have a stageful of virtual entertainment online – find out more here.
Since lockdown began in March, our Box Office team has been undertaking an enormous customer engagement programme which has seen us contact thousands of ticket-holders. As we move to reschedule the programme further, we would ask that you please bear with us while we get in touch by the dates of shows. If you are a customer whose event had already been rescheduled to before the end of the year we will be contacting you again to discuss options including credits, donations and refunds.
We can’t say enough how much we genuinely appreciate your continued support as we work through this difficult time together.
The latest information on the status of shows and events can be found here.
Situated at the heart of Dunfermline, Carnegie Hall is an attractive art deco theatre which presents a quality programme of music, drama, comedy, dance and children’s shows.
We support and host local arts organisations, including Carnegie Youth Theatre, Kelty and Rosyth Musical Societies and several popular dance schools.
Adjacent to Carnegie Hall, the Music Institute welcomes workshops, classes and children’s groups. Our Studio Theatre, found within the Music Institute, also acts as a rehearsal and performance space for creating and developing new work.