Box Office Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
10am - 5pm
10 - 1pm
plus 1 hour before performances
- Ramped access to Carnegie Hall and Tiffany Café Bar is available next to the theatre entrance.
- Eleven wheelchair spaces are available in the auditorium. Please reserve one when you buy your ticket.
- There is an induction loop system for the hard of hearing.
- Guide dogs are welcome.
- There are limited parking facilities next to the theatre for people with limited mobility. To enter just buzz at the barrier and say if you have a disabled badge.
- If you have any special requirements please tell box office staff when you book your ticket and we'll be happy to help.
Situated at the heart of Dunfermline, Carnegie Hall is an attractive art deco theatre which presents a quality programme of music, drama, comedy, dance and children’s shows, including a popular Christmas show.
We support and host local arts organisations, including Carnegie Youth Theatre, Kelty and Rosyth Musical Societies and several popular dance schools.
Adjacent to Carnegie Hall, the Music Institute welcomes workshops, classes and children’s groups. Our Studio Theatre, found within the Music Institute, also acts as a rehearsal and performance space for creating and developing new work.