Create in Fife Network
Create in Fife is our dedicated network and support initiative for the creative and cultural industries.
Follow Create in Fife Instagram account to see weekly takeovers from Fife’s amazing artists and collectives. Each Monday a new person takes over the account to showcase their work.
Join the Create in Fife Facebook group which was set up to support creatives in Fife in response to the COVID-19 crisis. Feel free to ask questions, look for advice, post news, opportunities and comments relevant to the group.
Fife Screen Network
If you work in film exhibition in Fife, join the Facebook Group for support, information and to make connections with colleagues from Film Hub Scotland and Regional Screen Scotland.
- How to Embrace Working from Home, The Ultimate Trello Guide: Trello have released a guide of tried and tested strategies from the world’s leading companies for remote work.
- Arts Marketing Association: free webinars including ‘Remaining Positive & Resilient’, ‘Creating a Marketing Plan’ and ‘Social Media, Content & Comms in Challenging Times’: AMA have made much of their content free to access, including webinars on ‘Remaining Positive & Resilient’, ‘Creating a Marketing Plan’ and ‘Social Media, Content & Comms in Challenging Times.
- Creative Entrepreneurs Club: membership to the CEC has been made free to creatives throughout the COVID-19 Crisis. As a member, you get 121 personalized business support, free access to digital events, access to resources and join or create online groups.
- Courses for Creatives on Going Digital & Making a Living: https://yodomo.co/collections/making-a-living
- The Ultimate Guide to Virtual Museum Resources, E-Learning & Online Collections: A comprehensive list of virtual museum resources from across the globe.
- Free Online University Courses:
Open Culture list of free online courses from the world’s top Universities.
Coursera have made membership free during the COVID-19 crisis. You can now access a huge variety of courses and gain qualifications from some of the top Universities.
The Open University has an enormous list of free online classes that can be taken from home, in your own time.
- Creative Scotland’s Round-Up of Virtual Content in Scottish Arts
- Social Distancing Festival are taking submissions from Visual Arts, Theatre, Music and Dance from across the UK
- Freelance Artist Resource is a new website has been created for freelance creatives and artists during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Independent Arts Projects Advice & Support for Arts Workers: IAPA presents & tours performance arts projects. They work with artists to create a programme of contemporary performance art, theatre productions for families & communities, and sensory performance for people with additional support needs. Here they signpost to support for independent arts workers from all backgrounds.
- Association of Independent Professionals and the Self Employed have created an online COVID-19 Hub linking to helpful webinars, online content and support for self-employed.
- A-N, The Artists Information Company, COVID-19 Information & Guidance for Artists & Arts Organisers
- Craft Scotland Guide for Maker’s
- Fife Contemporary List of opportunities and links to resources
- Literature Alliance Scotland COVID-19 Advice
- Scottish Storytelling Centre COVID-19 Update
- Scottish Book Trust Resources for writers and freelancers during Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Scottish Book Trust Statement on Coronavirus
- Federation of Scottish Theatre COVID-19 Guidance and Resources
- UK Theatre Industry Coronavirus Facebook Support Group
- Fife Screen Network, an online network for Fife based exhibitors
- BFI, Working in the Screen Sector during COVID-19
- Screen Scotland COVID-19 News & Updates
- Regional Scotland COVID-19 Statement
- Film Hub Scotland COVID-19 Update and Resources
- Corona Musicians: A new page created to support musicians through the crisis
- Musicians Union: Join the union for £1 and get 6 months free. See their page here for the latest advice on COVID-19
- Help Musician’s COVID-19 Advice, Funding & Support
- Music Venue Trust COVID-19 Advice for Venues & Emergency Response
- The Music Managers Forum’s COVID-19 Resources and Useful Information
- Resident Advisor: Self-Isolation 101: Artists Tips for Staying at Home
- Creative Scotland Resource Directory for COVID-19
- Creative Scotland COVID-19 Funding
- Fife Council Culture Grants
- Charity of Excellence Free Online Toolkit & Funder Database
- Visual Arts Scotland, Emergency Arts Workers Support Fund
- Arts & Business Scotland, COVID-19- Sources of Advice & Information
- UK Dance Fund
- Arts & Culture Finance, New finance for UK’s arts, culture and heritage organizations able to demonstrate measurable positive social impact
- Digital Catapult Open call for applications to project funding, closing date Sunday 17 May 2020
- BFI FAN Covid-19 Emergency Funds