Fife Cultural Trust manages and operates cultural services on behalf of Fife Council for people living, working and visiting Fife!
Fife Cultural Trust is responsible for:
- 47 libraries, 3 mobile libraries, and provision of library services to primary schools
- 12 museum and heritage venues including Kirkcaldy Galleries
- 4 theatre and community venues including Rothes Halls, the Adam Smith Theatre, The Lochgelly Centre and Carnegie Hall, Dunfermline.
- Fife’s historical archives and Fife Council’s Records management
- Fife’s Cultural Strategy, Partnerships, and Consortium
- Maintenance and development of library services within Fife Council’s 4 integrated customer service facilities
- Stewardship and care for the objects and archives in Fife Council’s collections
The Trust’s work is guided and informed by our mission, vision and values and purpose.
Fife will be a culturally vibrant and rewarding place to live, work, study and visit
ENRICHING LIVES IN FIFE
Inclusive, Creative, Trusted, Enabling, Integrity
Fife Cultural Trust provides creative, entertaining and learning experiences that enhance the quality of life, through our partnerships and in our Museums, Galleries, Libraries and Theatres
Have any comments or complaints about our venues or services? Click here and let us know.