The Café at Kirkcaldy Galleries has one of the best views in town, overlooking Kirkcaldy’s War Memorial Gardens.
We offer a large selection of sandwiches, baguettes, wraps, salad bowls and bloomers, along with children’s size sandwiches. We cater for all dietary requirements including gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and vegetarian options.
We have partnered with some of Fife’s most scrumptious food suppliers to offer you:
- Freshly made soup from Fife Creamery in Kirkcaldy, with fresh cut bread
- A wonderful selection of traybakes from local suppliers called Temptations Bakery
- Gold award winning pastries, milk scones and fudge doughnuts from Fisher & Donaldson
- Freshly made coffees using our own roasted blend bean from Myrtle coffee in Kirkcaldy
- A selection of teas from The Wee Tea Company in Dunfermline
- Gluten free traybakes, breads and shortbread from All But Gluten
- Cold beverages from Adamson’s Drinks in Dunfermline
For the ultimate in relaxation, why not enjoy our fabulously comfortable sofas and free comprehensive selection of newspapers.
We are open from 10am to 4pm everyday.
Make sure you pay a visit to our well stocked museum shop just next to the café. You can pick up some unique, stylish gifts by local artists. The Jack Vettriano merchandise pop-up shop is upstairs.