The Advantage Cafe & Bar
We've been loving seeing friends and families come together again this summer to enjoy some of Fife's best food and drink right in the heart of Kirkcaldy.
The Advantage Café & Bar has been popping up at Adam Smith Theatre every Friday and Saturday and will continue in September, giving the town centre a great place to enjoy an alfresco coffee, breakfast, lunch, chill-out with a cooling drink – or indulge in a bit of escapism in these challenging times with a luxury afternoon tea. We have also just added a brand new range of delicious cakes and traybakes!
To view our new menu, please click here.
The café and bar operates fully in line with Scottish Government guidelines and appropriate social distancing and there is also a take-away option.
The Advantage offers quality, locally produced flavours with a big helping of great producers – on board are much-loved Kirkcaldy favourites, Kangus Coffee House and the Buffalo Farm; from St Andrews are the the award-winning Jannettas Gelateria, St Andrews Brewing Co and Eden Mill Gin; and providing hand-crafted bespoke afternoon tea are cake and food experience company Hatters from Newburgh.
Kangus are at the venue with their unmissable mobile van #kanguscaravangus but don't think they are only about fantastic coffee. The business is bringing a mouth-watering 100% plant-based take away menu to visitors - very tasty and definitely not for vegans only!
- Book a table for 2, 4 or 6 people for up to 2 hours – or we will keep a few tables free if you fancy just popping along and seeing if we can accommodate you.
- Join us from 10am for breakfast.
- Take advantage of 'The Advantage' inside or outside as we move into September's cooler weather.
- Please note, we accept contactless card payments only.
- While Kangus is a take-away service, if you are ordering a breakfast or lunch from the Advantage menu and taking a seat in the sunshine, then you’ll be able to have your take-away coffee or cake from Kangus at your table too.
Please book below to reserve your table and time!
Note: In the case of adverse weather conditions, we will continue inside in The Cafe & Bar.