Terms and Conditions
for Silent Auction for Adam Smith Theatre Chairs
- The bids are subject to the addition of VAT at 20% .
- The chairs are used theatre chairs taken from the auditorium at Adam Smith Theatre, Kirkcaldy.
- A winning bid is the bid that has submitted the highest amount for a single lot.
- Winners will be told if their bid is successful within 48 hours of the end of the auction.
- The submitting of a winning bid and acceptance by OnFife is taken as binding and final.
- Any queries prior to submitting a bid should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment must be received on receipt of invoice by email and by close of play on Sunday, 10 April.
- In the event of payment not being received within that time, the lot will go to the next highest bidder.
- In the event of there being two or more highest bids for a lot when the auction closes, we will email bidders to give them an opportunity to increase their bid.
- Bidders should be aware that these are worn items and should inspect photographs before submitting a bid. Returns would only be accepted in exceptional circumstances.
- Lots must be collected from Iona House, John Smith Business Park, Kirkcaldy, at an arranged day/time between 10am-4pm during the w/b Monday 11 April.
- This sale agreement shall be governed by the law of Scotland. Any dispute arising out of the interpretation, validity or, condition of, or otherwise in connection with, this agreement shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Court.
- Acknowledging these Terms & Conditions on the bidding form will be taken as the bidder accepting the above.
Buyers are advised to inspect photographs closely before bidding on any lots as winning bids are final. Items are sold as seen in the photographs.