Title Bennochy Linen Works banner
Object Name banner
Dimensions (cm) (HxW) 2500 × 2500 ()
Historical Background

The Bennochy Works was built in 1865 as a flax spinning mill for N Lockhart. It supplied yarn to several linen weaving factoires in Kirkcaldy and was demolished in the 1960s.


Bennochy Works in Kirkcaldy with Abbotshall Church on left and two carts

Materials textile, paint
Accession Number KIRMG:1984.0219

Bennochy Works

Collection Artefact