Iona House, Kirkcaldy
36 hours per week
£24,384 - £30,898
Closing Date: Monday 21st January 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 6th February 2019
Do you love Fife as much as we do? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Fife Cultural Trust is an ambitious charity; our vision is for Fife to be a culturally vibrant and rewarding place to live, work, study and visit.
We invest in, and value, our people and we are looking for an experienced Accounting Technician to provide essential accounting support to the Head of Finance and your colleagues across the wider organisation. Are you the kind of person who loves analysing figures and providing accurate financial information to help aid decision making – if so then we want to hear from you.
- Assist with the preparation of financial information particularly monthly management accounts, annual review and capital budgets, Performance Reports, assist with the production of draft accounts.
- Provide advice and assistance about financial matters to budget holders and assist them with all financial enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in the preparation and financial vetting of reports and financial statements as required.
- Assist with the compilation of various statistical and financial returns as necessary.
- Good Experience of working in general finance and accounting environment.
- Knowledge and Experience of using financial accounting systems.
- Experience of line managing staff
- HNC in Accounting is essential, it would be desirable to find a candidate who is AAT registered
What we offer
If this sounds like we’re expecting a lot, you’re right — we are! Because the people of Fife deserve the best. But your best will be rewarded. We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary, contributory Local Government Pension Scheme, employee discounts, generous annual leave, flexible working schemes and a range of well-being initiatives.
How to Apply
To apply please complete the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form and send to email@example.com
For further information regarding this vacancy contact Kirsty Keay on 03451 555 555 ext 461632 or via email Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org
Fife Cultural Trust is an equal opportunities employer.
The closing date for applications is midday on Monday 21st January 2019. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by 31st January 2019 to invite them to interview if successful.