Rothes Halls - Accessibility
We want all our visitors to have a comfortable theatre experience.
Rothes Halls is fully accessible, with:
- Accessible entrances and automatic doors.
- Induction loop in main auditoriums.
- Accessible adapted toilet facilities on ground and first floors.
- All floors of the venue accessible via a lift.
- Ample disabled parking spaces available in the adjacent car parks.
- Guide dogs welcome at all our venues.
We have 16 wheelchair spaces available in the main auditorium for our events. It would help us greatly if you booked for a space in advance. Please notify Box Office if you have any special requirements.
If you have any queries about your visit to Rothes Halls that aren't answered here, please contact our Box Office, who will be happy to assist.
Baby changing facilities are available on the ground floor. Rothes Halls supports breast feeding. If you wish to use a private area, please ask at reception. High chairs are available in the café. All children, including babies in arms, must have a valid ticket for a seat. So if you want to book in advance, you'll have to pay for a ticket for your baby. If you're prepared to wait and book 20 minutes before the start of a show your baby can have a complimentary ticket, as long as we're not sold out.