|Monday||9am to 7pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||9am to 12.30pm|
Inverkeithing Library & Heritage Centre will be closed for the public holiday on Monday 20th July 2015.
- Automatic doors
- Disabled toilet facilities
Inverkeithing Library and Heritage Centre
You can find us in Inverkeithing Civic Centre, with great views across the Forth.
We have a large selection of local history and reference materials and regularly hold free events for adults and children.
There's also a cafe onsite with a delicious selection of cakes to enjoy when you take out your next book!
ON at Inverkeithing Library
- Books to suit all ages and interests, including on CD and in large print
- Free requests for our books not on the shelf when you visit
- Access to quality reference books and online information
- Free PC and internet access (please book in advance)
- Basic IT skills taster sessions
- Occasional children’s rhyme-times, storytelling and craft sessions
- Photocopying and scanning facilities
- Self service issue and return
- FREE Wifi
Planning Your Visit
- Bus service with nearby stops
- Free car parking
- Customer toilets