|Monday||9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm|
|Thursday||9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 7pm|
|Friday||9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm|
|10am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm|
Ramped access through passageway to right of front entrance, automatic doors, disabled toilet.
Burntisland Library & Museum
Temporary closure from 14 January 2017
The library will close at 5pm on Saturday 14 January and reopen March 2017. Date to be confirmed.
Why not take the chance to borrow extra books before we close!
During the closure you can use your card at any other library in Fife. You can also log into www.onfife.com/libraries to renew items or to reserve books online.
Nearest libraries are:
Kinghorn KY3 9SS
Tel: 01592 583380
Kirkcaldy KY2 6EX
Tel: 01592 583210
We have regular free events for children and a wide variety of learning resources. Stretch your imagination with our fabulous selection of books and share your thoughts in our friendly reading groups.
ON at Burntisland Library
- Books to suit all ages and interests, including on CD and in large print
- Free inter-library requests
- High quality reference books and online information
- Free PC and internet access (please book in advance)
- Basic IT skills taster sessions
- Children’s rhymetime, storytelling and craft sessions
- Reading group for adults
- Photocopying and scanning
- FREE Wifi
ON at Burntisland Museum
Step back in time at Burntisland Museum.
From an Edwardian fairground to Local History Gallery. The past is brought to life in our family-friendly free exhibitions.