You can book tickets online or via one of our Box Offices in person or by phone.
- Adam Smith Theatre - email@example.com, 01592 583302
- Carnegie Hall - firstname.lastname@example.org, 01383 602302
- Lochgelly Centre - email@example.com, 01592 583367
- Rothes Halls - firstname.lastname@example.org, 01592 611101
From May 1st 2016 Fife Cultural Trust will be introducing a nominal booking fee for tickets priced £5 and over which is required to cover our increasing cost of service provision, the majority of which is provided free of charge. This will supplement the income we receive from both our theatre box office and the Fife Council Management fee and will be reinvested directly into the organisation to enable us to continue to bring you the type of cultural highlights you have come to expect.
• £1 per ticket booking fee (to a maximum of £5 per transaction)
• Booking fees will not be charged on tickets costing less than £5 or for classes, courses or participatory activities provided by Fife Cultural Trust.
• If you plan to book more than five tickets across one or more shows, we recommend booking everything in one go via our Box Offices as the capped fee is not yet available online.
• Additional £1 postage charge per transaction - should you request your tickets to be posted
All fees will be reinvested into Fife Cultural Trust enabling us to continue to provide many services free of charge and maintain our mission to Enrich Lives in Fife through our cultural activities
FCT remains committed to presenting shows and events at affordable prices and we welcome any comments from customers about the service we provide. Contact us at www.youtellus.co.uk
What better gift that a great night out? All our Box Offices sell Gift Vouchers for any amount, which can be used in any ON at Fife Theatre venue.
We accept all major credit and debit cards, as well as cheques and postal orders. You can also choose to mail us a cheque or postal order when paying by phone. Reservations can be held for up to three days.
You can also book by post. Please remember to tell us what you wish to book for, the date you want to book, the number of seats or places you would like, and provide your address and a contact number.
Discounts are available on full-price tickets on many shows for groups of 10+, find out more at the Box Office or send us an email.
Can't Make It?
Make sure you arrive on time for a show, failure to do so may result in you not getting in.
Unfortunately, we can’t exchange or refund your ticket if you are no longer able to attend. If the show is sold out, we may be able to resell your ticket and refund you, minus a £1 resale charge.