A co-production with theatre company Vox Motus, supported by Platform, The Not-So-Fatal Death of Grandpa Fredo was rehearsed at Platform (Easterhouse) and previewed at Carnegie Hall, Dunfermline.
The show premiered at the Traverse Theatre in Edinburgh as part of the 2010 Edinburgh Festival Fringe and ran there for four weeks before embarking on a national tour.
Fredo combined new writing, digital media, transformational design, puppetry and object theatre with an original music commission which was performed live. Total Number of shows performed at Edinburgh Festival Fringe 21
- Total number of audience at Edinburgh Festival Fringe 3,373
- Total number of shows performed on tour - 14
- Total number of audiences on tour – 5,845
- Number of Education/Outreach events delivered -13
- Number of participants - 429
Venues toured to: Paisley Arts Centre, Rothes Halls, Eastgate Theatre, Kilmarnock Palace, Howden Park, Eastwood Park Theatre, MacRobert, Tron Theatre, Eden Court Theatre, Dundee Rep, Hamilton Town Hall, Brunton Theatre, The Lowry
Photo: Eamonn McGoldrick